Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our Photo Shoot


My first show and tell Monday...I'm excited!

As mentioned before, I'm making larger pics of our merchandise. Thursday was my photo shoot, first of all the camera died; but after a trip for batteries it was resurrected. Ya'll should have seen me out there, somewhere between the tree's shade and the dancing sunbeams, dragging the large patio table around trying to get the lighting right. I'm sure the neighbor's think I've lost what's left of my sanity. That table was large and round, with a huge floral; plus all my props because the background must look simply perfect. As the shade moved, I'd pick up the whole kit and caboodle and move to. My traveling studio...larger than me, and to make things worse I still wore my favorite garden hat which tied under the chin. Oh, and did I mention the dog? Yes, you heard right. A strange large dog, I've never seen before wandered through the azalea bushes and tried to get in the photographs. There were several blurry one of a spotted pooch. What a day! But I'm more than pleased with my photos, check them out!

Camellia Cottage now has a flicker account:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shopcamelliacottage

13 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon,,, your new photos are wonderful. You did a great job! Getting the photos can be so challenging sometimes and time consuming. But I love what you came up with. Is the dog still visiting you? lol
    Happy creating,, gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon,
    I can see you out there in the garden dragging your stuff around, what do you not do for a great photo shot?!
    Good pictures are so important when you sell online, your news pictures looks great!!
    ;0) Helene
    SistersGiftCompany.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shannon,
    The photos look great. You sure had your hands full getting them. At least the dog was friendly.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon,
    Your pictures look wonderful! I would have loved to have seen you out there dragging that table around. LOL! Have a nice week!

    Shannon
    www.shabbyshanscottage.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures Shannon! Great job! I had to chuckle about the dog showing up out of nowhere. What a comedy all of that must have been.
    Keep up the good work and keep coming back for show and tell Monday's with you pinkie sisters!
    bunny hugs,
    shell

    ReplyDelete